See Our Lady of Lourdes many Stained Glass Windows of Mary the Mother of Jesus from around the world!
Click Here to view the TV Masses within our Diocese.
Welcome to Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church
The mission of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish is to be a warm, open, welcoming community, united in the Catholic faith and devoted to giving witness to the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. The Parish will provide ministries, guidance and support to celebrate the Eucharist, and with the help of The Holy Spirit, live the Word of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Dawn Vitalis, Receptionist
- Camille Cenicola, Secretary
- Steve Beck, Business Manager
- Fr. Jay Jancarz, Pastor
- Fr. Marcin Koziola, Parochial Vicar
- Rev. David Mulvaney, Deacon
- Rev. Lindley Pennypacker, Deacon
- Rev. Bill Bauer, Deacon
- Rev. Dennis McDonald, Deacon
- Elisa Dacey, Director Religious Education
- Cierra Evancho, Director Youth Ministry
- John Nastasi, Director Music Ministry
Sunday: 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM and 12:00 Noon
Monday: 8:00 AM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM
Thursday: 8:00 AM
Friday: 8:00 AM
Saturday: 8:00 AM Vigil 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM
Readings for the Week of July 16, 2017
- Sunday: Is 55:10-11 / Ps 65 / Rom 8:18-23 / Mt 13:1-23 or 13:1-9
- Monday: Ex 1:8-14, 22 / Ps 124 / Mt 10:34--11:1
- Tuesday: Ex 2:1-15a / Ps 69 / Mt 11:20-24
- Wednesday: Ex 3:1-6, 9-12 / Ps 103 / Mt 11:25-27
- Thursday: Ex 3:13-20 / Ps 105 / Mt 11:28-30
- Friday: Ex 11:10--12:14 / Ps 116 / Mt 12:1-8
- Saturday: Sg 3:1-4b or 2 Cor 5:14-17 / Ps 63 / Jn 20:1-2, 11-18
- Next Sunday: Wis 12:13, 16-19 / Ps 86 / Rom 8:26-27 / Mt 13:24-43 or 13:24-30
The Chapel is open Monday through Friday from 7AM until 4PM
Click here to see why you should go!
Adoration with Exposition of the Most Blessed Sacrament every Friday 8:30AM until 12:15 PM
Are you thinking about joining the Catholic Church?
Where do you begin?
Well, you just begin from where you are right now!
Many adults who are entering the Catholic Church, or even those who are thinking about it, follow a process called "R.C.I.A." (Rite of Christian initiation for Adults).
For information please call the parish office at 941-497-2931 and ask for Neil Chirico.
See this TV Commercial on the Catholic Church
Don't come back alone. Visit the Journey Home Network!
Catholics Come Home has a great message for those who are considering a return to the Catholic Faith - Come Home!!!!
Got a Catholic Question?
Get a Catholic Answer
St. Vincent DePaul Society
"Whatever you do for the least of my brothers, that you do for me"
Have you thought to yourself, "How can I help the poor and the struggling of this beautiful community?"
St. Vincent DePaul Society has a local group of volunteers who are committed here in Venice and Nokomis to helping individuals and families who are struggling to deal with the basics of daily life needing shelter, food, clothing, electricity, and more! In many cases they are without the support of family and friends.
Join fellow parishioners, working in teams of two, from Our Lady of Lourdes and Epiphany Cathedral, in serving the needs of the less fortunate and sharing in the joy of being a Vincentian. Volunteers are need to: respond to telephone messages, schedule appointments with clients, meet with them, assess their needs and help them find solutions to their problems. Also; to help manage a small food pantry supported by donations, recruitment of volunteers, and fund raising.
Job requirements are simple: Compassion, empathy, and a desire to help others.
If you feel like you can commit a few hours one day per week, please call Gerry Walsh at 941-493-2027.